Men’s Lightweight Alpine waterproof Jacket is designed as a three layer Application to endure the demands of climbing, ski Mountaineers and Serious walking Outdoor enthusiasts, Garments made with 3 layer Porelle Dry are engineered for rough terrain while protecting against the extreme changing and unpredictable conditions presented to mountain Athletes. Many Athletes prefer this type of Technology as it maintains a dry feel when working hard in the most testing conditions, I have worked very hard in testing garments and fabric to find a membrane which meets and copes with what myself and athletes expect.
“I have designed this three-layer waterproof fabric to endure the demands of climbing, ski Mountaineers and Serious Outdoor walking enthusiasts, Garments made with 3 layer Porelle Dry are engineered for rough terrain while protecting against the extreme changing and unpredictable conditions presented to mountain Athletes. Many Athletes prefer this type of Technology as it maintains a dry feel when working hard in the most testing conditions, I have worked very hard in testing garments and fabric to find a membrane which meets and copes with what myself and athletes expect.” Designer
Men’s Lightweight Alpine waterproof Jacket uses the latest construction methods using 3D manikins to create Athletic movement and function to suit the elite in the Outdoors.
The Dannah Hood is a design that is Helmet compatible that provides the best protection in cold or wet weather. The Cold Flexible peak and hood adjustment secures tightly and provides total coverage without restricting movement or visibility. The adjustment and hood has been designed for ease of use in poor weather conditions. Simply fastening the main zip is all that is required to achieve protection.
Full Feature List of the Men’s Lightweight Alpine waterproof Jacket
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) PFC Free (fluorocarbons) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Micro tape used to reduce bulk
- Reduced seams to reduce weight and increase breathability.
- PFC free DWR finish (Fluorocarbons PFC) (DWR; Durable Water Resistant)
- Porelle Dry is made in a factory powered from just wind & Solar energy in the UK.
- PTFE Free Jacket. (contains no Polytetrafluoroethane which does not bio-degrade)
- Robust construction (Made to Endure)
Patterning and tailoring
- New Anatomical manikins used for shape for fit and comfort.
- Twisted sleeve to give articulation to the elbow with reduced seams.
- Ergonomically tailored using new patterning methods.
- 360 body movement throughout all motion.
- Slim fit maximises breathability during high output and increases functional use.
Hood Features ( Patent Pending)
- Dannah High density cold flexible Peak. Tested to flex at -30°C, extreme temp for mountain use.
- Helmet compatible tailored to provide ultimate protection
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Removable Hood Strap to secure the hood.
- Chin guard with brushed Rentex™ micro suede facing for added comfort
- Face opening adjustment moved to the rear of hood.
- Two A-line hand pockets with Aquaguard vislon zips.
- Internal chest pockets with zip and Glove 3D wedge grip zip puller on Right internal pocket.
- Internal pockets positioned for ease of use while on the mountain.
- Please note: Our YKK Aquaguard zips are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
Cuff & Sleeves features
- Soft Cuff Tab
- Reinforced Stitching on Velcro
- Ergonomic shape to the cuff.
- Twisted Sleeve to provide movement and reduce seams.
- Scooped hem.
- Single hand hem adjustment
- Water tight Vislon front zip
- Zip garages to protect zip closure from rain and snow
- Dannah 3D wedge grip corded zip puller
- High tenacity 40D Ripstop Porelle Dry Membrane with Nylon Backer waterproof fabric. PFC Free DWR.
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C). Or eco wash at 30°C
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.