You can choose between the following payment options:
* Credit Card
When placing an order the full amount is reserved on your account by Dannah.uk.com Payment is debited from your card at time of dispatch.
All transactions on Dannah Sportswear Online Shop are processed using a third party secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
All customers paying by card are subject to validation checks. Dannah.uk.com has the right to delay any order if we suspect a further security control is needed. For security reasons, we do not store any payment information in our database.
You can choose from the following payment methods.
We offer safe payments using Creditcard (Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard). All transactions on Dannah Online Shop are processed using a third party secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment
At the moment we only offer invoice payment for our UK customers.
We offer our customers to securely and conveniently send and receive payments online using PayPal. When you use PayPal, your financial information is kept private and every PayPal payment is followed by an email confirming your transaction. You can choose to pay with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or your already registered PayPal account.
Shipping & delivery
We offer FREE First Class shipping to UK mainland and the EU addresses on all of our products via Royal Mail above orders over £75. For all orders received by us before 3pm on a working day (Monday to Friday inclusive), this service will deliver your product within 1-3 working days and in most cases, the following day.
If you require your product urgently, or on a Saturday, then the following four options are available:
Special Delivery Next Day – Guaranteed by 1pm*: £8.25
Royal Mail guarantees that this service will deliver to 99% of the UK by 1pm the next working day.
Special Delivery Next Day – Guaranteed by 9am*: £21.60
Royal Mail guarantees that this service will deliver to 99% of the UK by 9am the next working day.
Special Delivery Next Day with 1pm Saturday Guarantee*: £12.90
As for Special Delivery Next Day, but for items ordered on a Friday only.
Special Delivery Next Day with 9am Saturday Guarantee*: £24.60
As for Special Delivery Next Day, but for items ordered on a Friday only.
* Order needs to be placed before 2pm UK time.
Products are despatched by us via Royal Mail on working days only so please factor this into your selection. An order placed with us after 2pm on Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday.
All of our services require a signature on delivery so please account for this when you order.
On occasions where delivery is attempted and nobody is present to receive the package, a card will be left at the delivery address with details of the local Post Office where the package is being held.
We also ship internationally via Royal Mail at the following rates:
Europe: £12.85 for order under £100 pounds
Delivery normally occurs within 3-6 days.
Rest of World: £18
Delivery normally occurs within 4-7 days.
Royal Mail’s international service includes full end-to-end tracking and online confirmation of delivery.
We are confident you will be more than pleased with your Dannah purchase. If, however, you need to return your purchase for a refund or exchange please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
When you first receive your item, please check it fits immediately, then if your not sure or it does not suit you can return the item or exchange for a different size or colour. We will not accept an item which has been worn and no longer has its tags or Packaging.
- Exchanges are accepted for any reason within 90 days of purchase if your item or items are in original packaging and are unwashed and unworn.
- We will replace your Dannah garment within a year of purchase if it has been damaged by faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. Please return your garment as soon as possible so we can assess its condition and send you a replacement. Damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage are not considered to be faulty. If you have damaged your product in an accident, or through sustained and long-term use, then please contact us as it is likely that we’ll be able to repair it for you at a small charge
- You must obtain an Returns Authorisation Number prior to sending a return or we will not be able to accept it. Contact our customer service representative for help and return mailing instructions. Call 01700 392156 or email email@example.com.
- You will need to provide the following information: Order Number: Style Number: Quantity: Reason for return.
- You will pay for shipping to Dannah, but we will pay to ship a replacement to you.
For your own protection, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us, unless we delivered the items to you in error or the Goods are faulty.
- In all instances where manufacturing faults are identified, the customer’s return postage costs will be refunded.
- Following receipt of your returned item, we will send a replacement or issue a credit to your credit card.
- We will do our best to process returns with 5 business days of receipt.
- Under the United Kingdom′s Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the Contract for the purchase of any of the Goods within 14 working days of delivery. A working day is any day other than weekend and bank or other public holidays.
We are obliged to exchange the goods or provide you with a full refund provided that, where delivery has taken place, you have returned the Goods to us in the same condition that they were delivered.
Out of stock
It is not possible to place an order for an out of stock product or pre-order new lines. You can, however, contact us to express your interest and we will then email you as soon as the item becomes available in your chosen size and colour.
When shopping with us you need to fill in all of the required fields. If we don’t have your e-mail address or phone number we cant send you an updates or contact you if we would have any problems with your order or delivery. Each time you order with us, make sure you make an extra check that your details are correct.
We store your name and contact details such as address, e-mail and phone number in our database. These details are used for payment and delivery.
We will not sell your details to any third part. You’re email address will be used, if you have chosen to participate, to send you our news letter. You can at any time cancel the subscription of our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of one of our newsletter emails.
A cookie is a text file that is sent from a web page, e.g. www.dannah.uk.com to your computer where it’s stored either in your computers memory (session cookie) or as a small text file (permanent cookie).
We use both of these types of cookies on our web page. Permanent cookies is only used in a few occasions where we have chosen to acquire extra statistics on certain products.
Session cookies are used to store information about your shopping cart when browsing our website. A session cookie is erased out of your computers memory when you close your browser.
If your browsers preferences is set to not accept cookies you will not have the opportunity to order from our website. It is an easy adjustment to accept cookies to your browser, and if you need help with this, contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wash and care for your garments.
Wash and care
We want your Dannah garments to last a lifetime. If you are unsure on how to wash your garments, or just get a few hints and tips on how to make sure they last longer, check out our Wash and Care guide.
Privacy matters. Dannah.uk.com recognizes the importance of our customers’ privacy, and takes a number of steps to protect that privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for our Web site.